The victim.
A baby has been defiled in Adogi village of Nassarawa state.
The victim is currently receiving surgical treatment at jos teaching hospital (JUTH)as a result of the incident.
The mother of the victim told correspondent in jos that the incident occurred in the midnight of may 27th(children's day).I woke up early and found out the baby was missing and also was my phone, because I kept the baby and my phone beside me.I searched everywhere and didn't find my daughter.
Mother and child at the teaching hospital.
So I raised an alarm and people trooped in to my compound and told them what happened and they went out to search for my daughter and found her in an uncompleted building. She was bleeding everywhere and she was rushed to the hospital.
This is really a wicked world.An innocent baby of 3months raped this way.
Ammysbigstories.
2020©.
No comments:
Post a Comment