Tuesday, 30 June 2020

TWIN SISTERS RAPED BY THIER MUM'S SALES BOY.

Evil everywhere! Sales boy defiles his emoloyer's twin daughters inside their mother's shop.

He was employed as a sales boy in a restaurant but rather than concentrating his energy on serving customers a whole year,he was busy defiling the twin daughters of his employer right inside the canteen.

Nemesis however caught up with the 26 years old boy in Lagos.Chinedu obi who for the past 12 months has taken turns to defile the 11year old twin daughters of his employer.

His atrocity was exposed when his madam who had gone to ijesha market in surulere area of the state came back to the restaurant early and met him with one of the twins.She raised the alarm and invited the police who moved in and arrested the suspect.

The state police command spokesman,DSP BALA ELKANA who confirmed the incident said that the suspect was arrested on June 16,2020 as soon as the mother alerted the police.

The mother of the victims(Names withheld)who owns a restaurant in surulere told the police that the suspect who is her sales boy defiled her daughters repeatedly. She said she got to know about it when she returned from the market and overheard the twins fighting over sharing formular of 200naira given to them by the suspect.The twins confessed to her after much pressure.She told the police that the suspect was treated as a part of the family because of the closeness to her children.

The suspect is a native of umuaka in IMO state,Chinedu blamed the devil for his act.According to him,sometime in june 2018,he relocated to Lagos for a greener pasture. Luckily I met one calabar woman who own a restaurant at sologun street in surulere. She employed me as a sales and the agreement was that she would pay me 400naira everyday and feed me.I used to resume around 6am everyday and close for the dayby 8pm.My whole life was dedicated to the job and because of that I have no opportunity to talk to a woman.I am a man that has been sex starved.So sometime in June last year I decided to try name luckwiyh my madam's daughters.She has twin and they are girls.

They use to come around and stay in the shop,both after school and during the covid-19 period.I was so close to the family that they barely suspect anything going on.One day they came straight to the shop after school and one of the twin removed her cloth in front of me and this was when the whole thing started.Just because I have been sex starved so I decided to try my luck on one of the twin and she accepted without obliging just because I told her I will always give her 200naira anytime she allows me to have sex with her.So we quickly did it begin the counter, I cleaned her and gave her 200naira.I was shocked when the came to pull her up her dress and told me to do the same thing with her because she also wants her own.I had no choice but to do it.So I started dividing the money for them.

The twin started bleeding and i and I did not understand want was happening to them,thought was because of the sex and I asked them to use tissue of paper to clean the blood. My mother only gave birth to boys so I did not understand that they have started monthly flow.
Because their mother doesn't give them money so they are always coming to me.

Chinedu said the twin were taking turns to watch out for any person coming.They were not caught because they were working together.I normally do it when their mother has gone to oyingbo market or later in the evening when customers no longer come.

Chinedu plea for mercy by promising to stay away from the twins if set free.

My madam has agreed to forgive me but the police insist I will be charged to court.After spending days in the police station I now understand that what I did was bad.

©Ammysbigstories
  2020.

8 comments: